Bo Davies graduated from the University of Idaho with a B.S. degree in accounting in 1989 and a law degree from the University of Idaho College of Law in 1992.
Bo is a native Idahoan who grew up in Lewiston and has been practicing law in the treasure valley since his graduation from law school.
With three grown boys, Bo has been affiliated with the following organizations and capacities during his professional career:
- President of the 4th District Bar Association;
- Co-Founder, Vice-President and General Counsel of TitleOne Corporation;
- In-House Counsel for U.S. Bank of Idaho;
- In-House Counsel for AMRESCO Commercial Finance Company;
- Co-Chair of the March of Dimes Real Estate Symposium;
- Board member of Big Brother/Big Sisters of Ada County.